When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream.
- Paulo Coelho (via psych-facts)
And God said “Love Your Enemy,” and I obeyed him and loved myself.
At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.
- Unknown (via askaboutnikki)
Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.
- Albert Einstein (via psych-facts)
Do not look for rest in any pleasure, because you were not created for pleasure: you were created for spiritual joy. And if you do not know the difference between pleasure and spiritual joy you have not yet begun to live.
- Thomas Merton, New Seeds of Contemplation (via essenceanddichotomy)
Pay attention to the intricate patterns of your existence that you take for granted.
- Doug Dillon (via mirroir)