Pay attention to the intricate patterns of your existence that you take for granted.
- Doug Dillon (via mirroir)
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Sometimes he tried too hard to make sense of the world, to figure out why people were bad to each other so often.
- Into the Wild, Jon Krakauer (via stories-yet-to-be-written)
I love the smell of the universe in the morning.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson (via happyasatree)
Why should we worry about what others think of us; do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?
- Brigham Young (via soft-world)
When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody notices, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.
- John Lennon (via stories-yet-to-be-written)
Take The Step.
Relationships aren’t here to make us happy (for true happiness lies within) - they’re here to make us profoundly conscious.
- Ekchart Tolle (via conscious-relationship)
Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.
- Khalil Gibran (via observando)