At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it.
- Thích Nhất Hạnh (via purplebuddhaproject)
All suffering originates from craving, from attachment, from desire.
- Edgar Allan Poe (via bruisinq)
Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson (via light-essence)
My ego is not my amigo.
- Anonymous (heard in a meeting)
Spiritual progress is like detoxification. Things have to come up in order to be released. Once we have asked to be healed, then our unhealed places are forced to the surface.
- Marianne Williamson (via mindofataurus)
Those who are awake live in a state of constant amazement
- Jack Kornfield (via ashramof1)